Canon iR5000i Support Driver – Canon iR5000i can be precisely referred to as the main communications hub for managing, printing, and discussing information within the networked office. Canon iR 5000i As much as 50 parts per million. The iR5000i intelligent digital system enables workgroups to capture, share and distribute documents, enhancing workflow as nothing you have seen prior.
Canon iR5000i Driver System Needs & Compatibility
Linux OS , Windows XP x64 Edition, Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows Vista(x32 / x64), Windows 7 (32x / 64x), Windows 8 (32x / 64x), Windows 8.1 (32x / 64x), Windows 10 (x32 / x64), Mac OS X 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11
- This guidance is for General Operating System, not for specific Operating System.
- You can overwrite installed the driver with new driver installer, if you have a lot of Canon printers, you can installing all of them.
- For Installing the driver, its be better if you log in as Admin.
- Always check to trust driver before you install it from Canon Inc. Customer Services and Canon Driver Ai.
Canon iR5000i Manual Guide Installation
Canon Printer Setup Installation Guide for iR5000i
- Connect your Computer to the Canon Products.
- If you have finish downloaded the installer (the file name ends in Exe/Dmg), click the installer and click install.
- Choose the location to save files and click next.
- Select your language to reference then click “Ok.”
- Wait for installing progress until completed.
- Follow on installation interface directions
Canon Printer Setup Unistallation Guide for iR5000i
- Open App & Features on your Operating System, then find the canon printer drivers icon and click on it.
- Choose Uninstall and click “yes.”
- Wait to process the uninstallation until complete.
- If the process error, click Run as Administrator and return to uninstall process.
Canon Direct Download iR5000i Driver
|Operating System Support||Download|
|iR5000i Printer Driver Windows||Download|
|iR5000i Printer Driver Mac OS X||Download|
|iR5000i Printer Driver Linux||Download|