Canon PIXMA iX6540 Support Driver – Canon PIXMA iX6540 Compact and classy A3 printer for pictures and documents This ultra compact and classy printer deliver excellent high-quality prints of photographs and documents as much as A3 format. Showcasing a raft of artistic amenities, it is ideal for the home or small host to work.
Superior high quality The Five single ink system includes pigment black and white for crisp, sharp text as well as dye color inks for stunning photo-lab-quality pictures Plus for much more effective printing you simply need to alter the color that expires. Fast printing No waiting on beautiful prints. Thank you to Canon?S FINE technology the PIXMA iX6540 includes a quick A4 file print rate of 14.5 ipm in mono and 10.4 ipm colored, and it could create a photo lab quality 10x15cm general image in approximately. 36 secs.
Canon PIXMA iX6540
Conserve with XL inks Print a lot more at a lower price. Optional XL inks supply dramatically much more pages, offering as much as 30% financial savings each website when compared with standard dimension inks. The not compulsory XXL pigment black and white enables you to publish roughly 1000 monochrome webpages. Exclusive components Enjoy the ease of access to some wide array of professional-quality innovative material with CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM. Easily create in addition to publish posters as well as organization papers utilizing design templates in the particular Solution Layouts solution.
Canon PIXMA iX6540 Driver System Needs & Compatibility
Linux OS , Windows XP x64 Edition, Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows Vista(x32 / x64), Windows 7 (32x / 64x), Windows 8 (32x / 64x), Windows 8.1 (32x / 64x), Windows 10 (x32 / x64), Mac OS X 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11
- This guidance is for General Operating System, not for specific Operating System.
- You can overwrite installed the driver with new driver installer, if you have a lot of Canon printers, you can installing all of them.
- For Installing the driver, its be better if you log in as Admin.
- Always check to trust driver before you install it from Canon Inc. Customer Services and Canon Driver Ai.
Canon PIXMA iX6540 Manual Guide Installation
Canon Printer Setup Installation Guide for PIXMA iX6540
- Connect your Computer to the Canon Products.
- If you have finish downloaded the installer (the file name ends in Exe/Dmg), click the installer and click install.
- Choose the location to save files and click next.
- Select your language to reference then click “Ok.”
- Wait for installing progress until completed.
- Follow on installation interface directions
Canon Printer Setup Unistallation Guide for PIXMA iX6540
- Open App & Features on your Operating System, then find the canon driver icon and click on it.
- Choose Uninstall and click “yes.”
- Wait to process the uninstallation until complete.
- If the process error, click Run as Administrator and return to uninstall process.
Canon Direct Download PIXMA iX6540 Driver
|iX6540 series XPS Printer Driver Windows||Download|
|iX6540 series Driver Windows||Download|
|iX6540 series CUPS Driver Mac OS X||Download|
|iX6540 series CUPS Driver Mac OS X 10.5 & 10.6)||Download|
|Linux IJ printer Driver Source file||Download|
|Linux IJ Printer Driver||Download|