Canon PIXMA MG3540 Support Driver – Canon PIXMA MG3540 Inkjet Photo stylish, compact Wi-Fi All-In-One with simple mobile printing, smart All-In-One with Wi-Fi for discussing and using wherever at dwelling. With fast, top quality print, replica and scan it likewise helps Google Cloud Print and Apple AirPrint.
Canon PIXMA MG3540 furthermore provides many services to print without having to connect the printer cable (wireless) connectivity via Wi-Fi. Additionally, the MG3540 furthermore offers straightforward printing from cell units with strengthening for Google Cloud Print and Apple AirPrint.
Canon PIXMA MG3540
Benefits Using Canon MG3540
- Dense and classy Wi-Fi All-In-One: print, copy and scan in your own home
- Print and scan using smartphone or tablet with PIXMA Printing Solutions application
- Google Cloud Print and Apple Air Print support
- Optional XL inkjet cartridges deliver more prints at a lower price.
- Excellent quality prints with as many as 4800dpi and FINE cartridge technology
Canon PIXMA MG3540 Driver System Needs & Compatibility
Linux OS , Windows XP x64 Edition, Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows Vista(x32 / x64), Windows 7 (32x / 64x), Windows 8 (32x / 64x), Windows 8.1 (32x / 64x), Windows 10 (x32 / x64), Mac OS X 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11
- This guidance is for General Operating System, not for specific Operating System.
- You can overwrite installed the driver with new driver installer, if you have a lot of Canon printers, you can installing all of them.
- For Installing the driver, its be better if you log in as Admin.
- Always check to trust driver before you install it from Canon Inc. Customer Services and Canon Driver Ai.
Canon PIXMA MG3540 Printer Driver Installation
Canon Printer Setup Installation Guide for Canon PIXMA MG3540
- Connect your Computer to the Canon Products.
- If you have finish downloaded the installer (the file name ends in Exe/Dmg), click the installer and click install.
- Choose the location to save files and click next.
- Select your language to reference then click “Ok.”
- Wait for installing progress until completed.
- Follow on installation interface directions
Canon Printer Setup Unistallation Guide for Canon PIXMA MG3540
- Open App & Features on your Operating System, then find the canon printer driver icon and click on it.
- Choose Uninstall and click “yes.”
- Wait to process the uninstallation until complete.
- If the process error, click Run as Administrator and return to uninstall process.
Canon Direct Driver Download PIXMA MG3540
|MG3500 series MP Drivers Windows||Download|
|MG3500 series XPS Printer Driver Windows||Download|
|MG3500 series Full Driver & Software Package Windows||Download|
|MG3500 series Full Driver & Software Package Mac OS X||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printers Scan Utility Mac OS X||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printers Network Tool Mac OS X||Download|
|MG3500 series CUPS Printer Driver MacOS X||Download|
|ICA Driver Mac OS X||Download|
|ICA Driver Mac OS X 10.6||Download|