Canon PIXMA MG5740 Support Driver – Canon PIXMA MG5740 Hassle-free printing and checking with sensible gadgets as well as the cloud. Have a great time generating gorgeous visuals and documents by using this adaptable, user-friendly, 5-ink All-In-One. Simply connect print, scan and duplicate in your own home by using this economical, high-quality 5-ink All-In-One Effortlessly correlate, print, copy and scan in your house making use of this affordable Wi-Fi All-In-One.
Canon PIXMA MG5740
Pictures will be filled with greater amounts of the element, much deeper blacks, and even more vivid reds. Because of five solitary inks, Canon Wonderful technology, and 4,800dpi Print resolution. ISO ESAT speeds of 12.6 ipm mono and 9. ipm color gives you a gorgeous 10 x15 cm borderless print in near to 41 seconds.
Canon PIXMA MG5740 Driver System Needs & Compatibility
Linux OS , Windows XP x64 Edition, Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows Vista(x32 / x64), Windows 7 (32x / 64x), Windows 8 (32x / 64x), Windows 8.1 (32x / 64x), Windows 10 (x32 / x64), Mac OS X 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11
- This guidance is for General Operating System, not for specific Operating System.
- You can overwrite installed the driver with new driver installer, if you have a lot of Canon printers, you can installing all of them.
- For Installing the driver, its be better if you log in as Admin.
- Always check to trust driver before you install it from Canon Inc. Customer Services and Canon Driver Ai.
Canon PIXMA MG5740 Manual Guide Installation
Canon Printer Setup Installation Guide for PIXMA MG5740
- Connect your Computer to the Canon Products.
- If you have finish downloaded the installer (the file name ends in Exe/Dmg), click the installer and click install.
- Choose the location to save files and click next.
- Select your language to reference then click “Ok.”
- Wait for installing progress until completed.
- Follow on installation interface directions
Canon Printer Setup Unistallation Guide for PIXMA MG5740
- Open App & Features on your Operating System, then find the canon printer drivers icon and click on it.
- Choose Uninstall and click “yes.”
- Wait to process the uninstallation until complete.
- If the process error, click Run as Administrator and return to uninstall process.
Canon Direct Download PIXMA MG5740 Driver
|MG5740 series Full Driver Package Windows||Download|
|MG5740 series XPS Printer Driver Windows||Download|
|MG5740 series MP Drivers Windows||Download|
|ICA Driver Mac OS X||Download|
|MG5740 series Full Driver Package Mac OS X||Download|
|MG5740 series CUPS Printer Driver Mac OS X||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Linux Debian||Download|
|ScanGear MP Linux rpm||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Linux Source||Download|
|ScanGear MP Linux Source||Download|