Canon PIXMA MP160 Support Driver – Canon PIXMA MP160 is small, nicely put down manage panel just a couple of services. However, these are great selected. Around the right, you will find black & white-colored and color replica buttons, in addition to someone to cancel jobs, although simple Scan and fit to website buttons complement them around the left.
Three indicators exhibit paper jam and occasional ink in black and color cartridges as well as in the center of the panel is a single-digit, brilliant orange liquid crystal display along with a column of three signs and symptoms for paper measurement and form.
Canon PIXMA MP160
The MP160 uses Canon ChromaLife100 system, including the small print mind technology for excellent photo printing. When utilizing select genuine Canon photo papers and inks, prints can resist fading for approximately a century when kept in an archival quality picture album. The as much as 100-year-lifespan rivals those of many traditional film based photos, lengthy considered by consumers is the benchmark for concept permanence. Prints produced on Canon Photo Sheet Pro with ChromaLife100-compatible inks come with an as much as 10-year gas fastness when uncovered to spread out air. Additionally, ChromaLife100 prints, when produced using genuine Canon photo paper like Photo Paper Pro or Photo Paper Plus Glossy, have as much as 30-year light fastness when displayed under glass.
Canon PIXMA MP160 Driver System Needs & Compatibility
Linux OS , Windows XP x64 Edition, Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows Vista(x32 / x64), Windows 7 (32x / 64x), Windows 8 (32x / 64x), Windows 8.1 (32x / 64x), Windows 10 (x32 / x64), Mac OS X 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11
- This guidance is for General Operating System, not for specific Operating System.
- You can overwrite installed the driver with new driver installer, if you have a lot of Canon printers, you can installing all of them.
- For Installing the driver, its be better if you log in as Admin.
- Always check to trust driver before you install it from Canon Inc. Customer Services and Canon Driver Ai.
Canon PIXMA MP160 Manual Guide Installation
Canon Printer Setup Installation Guide for PIXMA MP160
- Connect your Computer to the Canon Products.
- If you have finish downloaded the installer (the file name ends in Exe/Dmg), click the installer and click install.
- Choose the location to save files and click next.
- Select your language to reference then click “Ok.”
- Wait for installing progress until completed.
- Follow on installation interface directions
Canon Printer Setup Unistallation Guide for PIXMA MP160
- Open App & Features on your Operating System, then find the canon driver icon and click on it.
- Choose Uninstall and click “yes.”
- Wait to process the uninstallation until complete.
- If the process error, click Run as Administrator and return to uninstall process.
Canon Direct Download PIXMA MP160 Driver
|Canon PIXMA MP160 CUPS Printer Driver Mac OS X||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MP160 MP Windows 7, Vista & XP 64Bit||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MP160 MP Windows 7, Vista & XP 32Bit||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MP160 Printer Driver Mac OS X||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MP160 Scanner Driver Mac OS X||Download|
|Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module Windows||Download|