Canon PIXMA PRO-10 Support Driver – Canon PIXMA PRO-10 shares technology with all of those other PIXMA PRO line using the Optimum Image Generating System to make sure that which you picture is what you receive. The Pixma Pro 10 pigment printing device falls squarely in the center of Canon professional printer offering, strengthening what seems to become a sustained challenge to Epson dominance within the artwork desktop printer market.
The mixture of Pigment based inks and Chroma Optimizer adds uniform glossiness, a large color gamut and dense blacks for that satisfaction from the professional user. The Optimum Image Generating System reproduces colors while you intend them by logically choosing the optimum ink combination and site. Sitting underneath the top quality Canon PIXMA PRO-10 and over the dye-based Canon PIXMA PRO 10, the professional-10 well positioned being an attractive choice for any professional photographer searching to create top quality A3 (13″x19″) prints. Like its bigger and much more costly brother or sister, the professional-10 uses LUCIA pigment canon Pixma pro 10 ink set, which supplies greater print durability than dye-based inks such as the ones based in the less expensive Canon PIXMA PRO-10.
Canon PIXMA-PRO 10
The Canon PIXMA PRO-10 pigment printing device falls straight during Canon’s specialized printing device presenting, fortifying exactly what is apparently an endured challenge to Epson’s dominance from the craft desktop printer’s industry. Relaxing under the top-notch Canon PIXMA PRO-10 and over the dye-based Canon PIXMA PRO-10, the Canon PIXMA PRO-10 will be well positioned as a possible, desirable option for just about any photographer trying to create excellent A3+ (13”x19”) prints. Just like it’s much larger plus more highly-priced sibling, the Canon PIXMA PRO-10 employs Canon’s LUCIA color ink set, which supplies greater print extended life when compared with dye-based inks just like the people perfectly located at the more cost-effective Canon PIXMA PRO-10.
In the earlier in-depth report on the Canon PIXMA PRO-10 many of us observed Canon’s flagship desktop type to be a remarkable performer in which holds up very well resistant to the competing Epson 3880, though, with a market price of $999, it’s also the more expensive desktop A3+ inkjet printer available on the market.
By comparison, although Canon PIXMA PRO-10 options it is bigger sibling’s resolution along with printhead technological innovation, it is lower list price of $699 nestles that between Epson’s R2880 ($599 list price) and also the R3000 ($799 retail price) models. The question and then is the particular Canon PIXMA PRO-10 delivers results about the order of what we had with the Canon PIXMA PRO-10. And that’s exactly what many of us seek to reply using this type of hands-on overview.
The Canon PIXMA PRO-10 prints into an utmost cardstock size of 13 inches along with makes use of color inks. Coloring inks are designed for more significant produce extended life compared to color inks, and they are therefore today commonplace inside the artwork competent printing device world. Technical improvements previously decade, for instance, more compact droplet sizes plus a larger variety of ink channels include helped both for fine graphic detail and a wide colors gamut. The Canon PIXMA PRO-10 is certainly up to par within these regions, delivering ten colors inside tiny droplets as small as four picoliters through individually changeable cartridges.
Canon PIXMA PRO-10 Driver System Needs & Compatibility
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista SP1, SP2
- Windows XP SP3
- Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later
|Print Speed (up to)||8 x 10 Image on A4 with Border|
|3 minutes 35 seconds511 x 14 Image on A3+ with Border:|
|5 minutes 20 seconds|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Color: Up to 4800 x 2400 dpi3Black Up to 4800 x 2400 dpi|
|Output Tray||Auto Sheet Feeder: 150 Sheets of Plain Paper, 20 sheets Photo Paper (4×6); 10 sheets Letter/8×10; 1 sheet A3+|
|Manual Feeder: Single Sheet of Photo Paper (all sizes)|
|Noise Level||33.9 dB(A)|
|Dimensions||27.2 (W) x 15.2 (D) x 8.5 (H)|
|Power Consumption||17W (2.3W Standby)|
4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, 11 x 17, 13x 19
- Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper
- Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum
- Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy
- Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster
- Matte: Matte Photo Paper
- Fine Art Paper: Fine Art Museum Etching; Other Fine Art Papers
- CD/DVD: Printable CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc
Canon PIXMA PRO-10 Manual Guide Installation
- Connect your Computer to the Canon Products.
- if you have finish downloaded the installer (the file name ends in Exe/Dmg), click the installer and click install.
- Choose the location to save files and click next.
- Select your language to reference then click “Ok.”
- Wait for installing progress until completed.
- Follow on installation interface directions
- Open App & Features on your Operating System, then find the canon driver icon and click on it.
- Choose Uninstall and click “yes.”
- Wait to process the uninstallation until complete.
- If the process error, click Run as Administrator and return to uninstall process.
- This guidance is for General Operating System, not for specific Operating System.
- You can overwrite installed the driver with new driver installer, if you have a lot of Canon printers, you can installing all of them.
- For Installing the driver, its be better if you log in as Admin.
- Always check to trust driver before you install it from Canon Inc. Customer Services and Canon Driver Ai.
Canon Direct Download PIXMA PRO-10 Driver
|PRO-10 series Printer Driver Windows||Download|
|Print Studio Pro Windows||Download|
|Color Management Tool Pro Windows||Download|
|PRO-10 series XPS Printer Driver Windows||Download|
|PRO-10 series Mini Master Setup Windows||Download|
|My Printer Windows||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool Intel Mac OS X||Download|
|Color Management Tool Pro Mac OS X||Download|
|PRO-10 series ICC Profile Art Paper Printing Mac OS X||Download|
|PRO-10 series CUPS Printer Driver Mac OS X||Download|
|Print Studio Pro Mac OS X||Download|
|PRO-10 series Mini Master Setup Mac OS X||Download|
|PRO-10 series CUPS Printer Driver Mac OS X 10.5 & 10.6||Download|
|Quick Menu Mac OS X||Download|
|My Image Garden OS X 10.5||Download|
|Quick Menu OS X 10.5||Download|